Viewsonic M1 is a premium built portable projector. It is integrated with all the necessary features which can be needed in the compact projector..
- The projector is designed primarily for entertainment but can also be used for Business presentations.
- It has multiple connectivity options.
- long battery life, which is ideal for portable use.
- Inbuilt speakers.
- It has lens cover which can also be used as stand.
- It is 480p-(854×480) projector but also capable of playing VGA(640×480) and Full Hd(1920×1080) content.
- It is good for both personal and professional use.
- you can watch movies on the room wall.
- It has an input lag time of 3 milliseconds which means it is decent for gaming.
- It can project 24” screen from 0.6 m & 100″ screen from 2.54 m.
- It can be connected with Pen-drive through USB type A.
- It can be connected with laptop and Amazon fire stick through HDMI port.
- It also have Micro USB slot which support up to 32 GB.
- For mobile connectivity you have to use wireless dongles .
- Two Harmon Kardon speakers of 3 watts are provided in the device.
- Which are loud enough to fill the mid size room.
- It also have 3.5 mm stereo out port.
- Its battery life is about 6 hr and takes 3 hr to recharge.
- It can also be used while charging.
- 1- Micro USB card slot (Read files).
- 1- USB Type C.
- 1- HDMI 1.4.
- 1- USB Type A (Power Supply and Read files).
- 1- 3.5 mm Stereo out.
- Supports Viewsonic and third party dongles foe wireless streaming.
- Power Adapter with power chord.
- Carrying Case
12.6 cm x 14.5 cm x 4 cm
854 x 480
250 ANSI Lumens
Dynamic Contrast Ratio
16:9 & 4:3
HDMI,USB-Type C,USB Type-A, Micro SD card slot (up to 32 GB)
3.5 mm audio jack
2- 3W (stereo)
last 4 hrs on a single charge